A Literati side of me.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Love Quotes 2




Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. – Einstien.
=============================

You’re just my cup of tea.
=============================

The best way to love is to love like you have never been hurt
=============================

To love is one thing… to be loved is something….to love and be loved is everything.
=============================

The sky without stars is like sleep without dreams, like a song without music, like a rose without smell, like a face without smile, like ME without U!
=============================

In my dreams and in our love for 1 another there are no impossibilities.
=============================

Trust, Love & Keep Moving (Growing)
=============================

“It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all.”— Samuel Butler.
=============================

Love is to think about someone else more times in a day than you think about yourself.
=============================

My hands never pain when typing msg for you,but my heart always pains when there is no reply from u… so text me dear.
=============================

You touched my heart and changed my life for the better.
=============================

My love belongs to you.
=============================

I see you in every passing face.
=============================

My love is ever in your service.
=============================

Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
=============================

We are, each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another.
=============================

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Charlie'z Corner, All Rights Reserved.