A Literati side of me.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Love Quotes


We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
==================================

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?

==================================


Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

==================================


The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in.

==================================


Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you

==================================


Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.

==================================

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Charlie'z Corner, All Rights Reserved.