A Literati side of me.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Love Quotes 3




Love is friendship set to music. – E. Joseph Crossmann
============================

You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.

============================


My heart is breaking since you went away

============================


When you left, I stopped smiling

============================


Your love’s better than a home run with the bases loaded.

============================


The prerequisite for making love is to like someone enormously

============================


All we need is love.

============================


You need Money to call someone Honey.

============================


Love is like pi – natural, irrational, and VERY important.

============================


Life is a flower of which love is the honey. – Victor Hugo

============================


Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.

============================


You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.

============================


Love Is When You Don’t Want To Go To Sleep, Because Reality Is Better Than A Dream.

============================


I wish I was your blanket, I wish I was your bed, I wish I was your pillow underneath your head, I wanna be around u, I wanna hold u tight, & b the lucky person who kisses u good night.

============================


U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart. U may be out of my reach, but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to u, but u’ll always be special to me.

============================


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Charlie'z Corner, All Rights Reserved.